An In-Depth Look at Delta-8 THC Vaping
As delta 8 THC continues to grow in demand, it’s becoming clear that a large chunk of delta 8 fans are simply seeking out vaping products over other delivery methods. The delta 8 THC effects that have made this compound so popular are uniquely potent and fast-acting when we inhale delta-8 into the lungs, and the industry has responded with a rich array of exceptionally formulated delta 8 THC vape goods in a variety of strengths, flavors, strains and more.
But those who have never before vaped the compound, or even vaped at all, may feel intimidated by the delta 8 vaping market, which is why we are here to help today. We have created a comprehensive guide to vaping delta-8 THC, so that you can buy delta 8 THC in this form and enjoy it to its fullest potential while experiencing a uniquely personalized regimen with the compound.
What is Delta-8 Vaping?
Vaping, for those who are unfamiliar with the term, describes the act of inhaling vapor through a vaporizer device. In the case of delta-8 vaping, it is the delta 8 THC extract that is being inhaled by being turned into vapor. The method used to produce vapor is simple. The product containing delta 8 goes into a chamber that is heated with a coil, that gets its heating abilities through an electric current. While there are many unique delta8 vaping goods out there today, they all follow this basic principle.
Why Do Many People Prefer to Vape Delta 8 THC?
Vaping delta 8 THC is the preferred delivery method of many, for a number of reasons. A major reason is that inhaling the compound typically yields the most potent effects, due to how easily the compound absorbs through the lungs and enters the bloodstream. It also produces the fastest-acting effects, typically offering a peak within the half hour, compared to, say, edibles, which can require over 2 hours to fully peak in the body. Also, the effects are short-lived by comparison, often wearing off in an hour or two, which signals that users can enjoy a more “on-demand” means for getting in that delta 8 THC feeling.
What are the Delta 8 THC Effects When Vaping?
Many people ask us, “does delta 8 THC get you high”, and the answer is yes. It is a psychoactive compound and vaping it may produce the most noticeable intoxicating effects. You will also experience the more subtle properties of the compound which may play a role in mood and functions of the nervous system, because this particular compound binds to cannabinoid receptors throughout the nervous system which are tasked with regulating functions of this part of the body.
What Kind of Delta 8 Vaping Products are Available?
There is more than one way to vape delta 8 THC, and they each offer something unique which is why no single option is objectively better than the rest. Let’s break down each method for vaping the compound so that you can figure out which one seems to best suit your needs.
- Disposable Devices: Easily the most user-friendly way to vape the cannabinoid, and require no maintenance, assembly or adjusting of settings. If you’ve never vaped before, this is a great way to go, since you just take the device out of the box and start vaping. When the liquid inside the cartridge runs out, you can replace the whole device. The battery does not need to be charged at any point.
- Delta 8 THC Cartridges: delta 8 THC vape cartridges, or delta 8 THC carts, are small cartridges that are filled with delta 8 oil. They use a universal 510-threaded connection so that they can attach to any standard vape pen designed specifically for the compounds in cannabis, which must be heated below a certain temperature to remain active. They come in a number of strains and are also very user-friendly as the carts are simply vaped until the liquid runs out, at which point they are replaced.
- Delta 8 THC Vape Oil: You can buy bottled delta 8 THC vape oil, or e-liquid, if you have the type of vaping system in which you manually pour e-liquid into a tank or cartridge. Be mindful, however, that delta8 THC needs to be vaped within a certain output range, or else you can burn the compounds.
- Delta-8 Flower: A unique type of vaping product that requires a special device made for flower. It is the raw buds of hemp which are infused with pure delta 8 extract to add to the naturally occurring delta-8 content present in the flower. Delta8 flower comes in many unique strains.
- Delta 8 Concentrates: Incredibly unique in that they are highly concentrated hemp products infused with delta-8 extract, usually in particularly potent amounts. They are meant for those who want the strongest experience possible and may not be for everyone. You can find delta 8 wax, rosin, shatter, hash, and other concentrates, which all require a special type of vaping device to be vaporized.
How Do Delta 8 Vaping Products Differ from One Another?
Besides the different types of delta8 vaping products described above, they differ from each other in more ways than one.
Delta8 vape products come in different potency levels based on how many milligrams of delta 8 extract are in the formula. The number of milligrams can be divided by the number of milliliters of product to tell you how strong each milliliter is, which gives you approximately one hundred puffs.
If the delta 8 has been blended with terpenes taken from the hemp plant, the configuration of terpenes tells you the strain. Each terpene has different effects, so when you put many terpenes together, you get a strain that can either be:
- Indica: Offer more calming effects.
- Sativa: Bring about more relaxing effects.
- Hybrid: Consists of a parent from each, producing effects that are more of a balance between Indica and sativa.
Some delta-8 vaping goods are flavored with flavoring extracts. Beyond that, terpenes have flavor notes, and so each strain naturally has a unique flavor profile.
Can I Vape Delta 8 if I Already Use Another Delivery Method?
If you are already using a delta 8 product, like an edible or a tincture, you can still vape delta 8 THC on the same day as there is no risk of toxic overdose due to the nontoxic nature of cannabinoids. That being said, you can also vape delta 8 THC if you already vape CBD each day.
Happy Delta 8 Vaping!
Vaping delta 8 THC is a popular choice among those who enjoy the unique characteristics of this hemp-derived cannabinoid, and now you can see why. Delta-8 vaping goods come in all forms, strengths, strains and more, making it easy to find a specific formula that is right for you. Whichever option you choose, count on a noticeably potent delta 8 experience that is felt quickly in the body.